Step Bars

tsweeten

I'm trying to sell my Westin Step Bars ASAP. They were already on the Jeep when i purchased it from the dealership and with recent modifications that i've made, I would prefer the all black step bars.
If anyone is willing to trade me there black step bar for my chrome bar, that will work as well. Here is a picture of what they look like.

BTW they are 5 months old and have no defects on them(scratches/dents etc)

I'm Located in Georgia.

Or if anyone else knows how I can switch them out please let me know.

Thanks!

jeep.jpg image.jpg

JKFlyer

I'm trying to sell my Westin Step Bars ASAP. They were already on the Jeep when i purchased it from the dealership and with recent modifications that i've made, I would prefer the all black step bars.
If anyone is willing to trade me there black step bar for my chrome bar, that will work as well. Here is a picture of what they look like.

BTW they are 5 months old and have no defects on them(scratches/dents etc)

I'm Located in Georgia.

Or if anyone else knows how I can switch them out please let me know.

Thanks!

View attachment 63618 View attachment 63617

welcome to Wayalife. Note that there is a FOr Sale section for things like this. There should be a few bolts underneath to easily swap/switch them out. You can buy black ones pretty easily that are same style online. Lots of great vendors on here to choose from.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave: what Flyer said is true. i had the 2 door version of them in black. pain to take off but its only a few bolts. you might be able to scuff them up and paint them black.

tsweeten

welcome to Wayalife. Note that there is a FOr Sale section for things like this. There should be a few bolts underneath to easily swap/switch them out. You can buy black ones pretty easily that are same style online. Lots of great vendors on here to choose from.

Thanks! I know how to take them off and put them on but I'm just trying to find someone that would like to purchase or trade a black step bar with me before I go out and buy one while I still have these.

Top Bottom