Hi everybody!

The 1

Hi Dr Nick!

Anyways, I'm checking in and waving hello from Fort Worth. Really impressed with this community so far. Thanks for having me.

My current rig is a '11 Chevy Avalanche Z71. A terrible iPhone image is attached. Looking at trading up to a JKU.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389213940.148380.jpg

Bacon

I had an 07 Avalanche a couple years ago. Traded my first JKU for it. I'm back in a JKU again but I miss my Avy every day. Such a sweet vehicle. I will definitely have another one some day. I wimper just a little every time I see one now. Kinda the same way I wimpered a little every time I saw a JKU while driving my Avy. Make sure you're 100 percent sold on a JK before making the switch. You're going to miss the comfort, room, and power of your truck. Hell, I say keep it for a DD/tow rig and buy a cheap Jeep.

Oh, and...Welcome!

Ish

Work some more and wait till you can afford both. I have a '12 suburban and love the comfort power. But there's nothing like the jeep. :))

The 1

Ugh it's so difficult. I love my Avalanche, but I've been wanting a JKU for awhile now. I don't use the bed as much as I thought I would, but it's nice having the option available. Plus, as was mentioned, the power is nice to have as well. And now I've joined Wayalife and I'm going to be that much more sick over it.

Maybe I'll just trade my wife's Acura for the Jeep. I'm sure she'll be fine with that....

MayaItani

Ugh it's so difficult. I love my Avalanche, but I've been wanting a JKU for awhile now. I don't use the bed as much as I thought I would, but it's nice having the option available. Plus, as was mentioned, the power is nice to have as well. And now I've joined Wayalife and I'm going to be that much more sick over it.

Maybe I'll just trade my wife's Acura for the Jeep. I'm sure she'll be fine with that....

Trade the Acura. You won't regret it 😉

OIIIIIIIO

JKRandall

I also had a Avalanche and traded it off for my JK and have not regretted it once. Wish l would have done it sooner. Welcome to Wayalife also:thumb:

Top Bottom