Front quarter panels

Jeepmaverick

Hey guys. I have an 07 unlimited and am running the XRC armor but am about to change to flat flares cause I'm too busy to wheel much right now and it's a bunch of unnecessary weight. Unfortunately I don't have the front quarter panels anymore so I have to order new ones(armor requires taking off the panels). I've been looking online and found some on amazon that are OE replacements. On amazon it says the fenders fit '08-'14 but not the '07...:confused: is this just amazon messing up or is there a difference? I feel like it's just amazon messing up. thanks for the help guys.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389311505.522060.jpg
Saying it fits an '08
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389311540.171029.jpg
Saying it doesn't fit my '07

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389311129.678722.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389311129.678722.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 143
  • ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389311206.909819.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389311206.909819.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 140

Brankz

Hey guys. I have an 07 unlimited and am running the XRC armor but am about to change to flat flares cause I'm too busy to wheel much right now and it's a bunch of unnecessary weight. Unfortunately I don't have the front quarter panels anymore so I have to order new ones(armor requires taking off the panels). I've been looking online and found some on amazon that are OE replacements. On amazon it says the fenders fit '08-'14 but not the '07...:confused: is this just amazon messing up or is there a difference? I feel like it's just amazon messing up. thanks for the help guys.

View attachment 63846
Saying it fits an '08
View attachment 63847
Saying it doesn't fit my '07

This will fit your 07 with no prob

Jeepmaverick

Thanks brankz. That's what I thought but wanted to double check. Should I go with the OE replacement or the Evan-Fischer ones? Or does it even matter for that part? There about the same price(within 3 dollars)

Brankz

Thanks brankz. That's what I thought but wanted to double check. Should I go with the OE replacement or the Evan-Fischer ones? Or does it even matter for that part? There about the same price(within 3 dollars)

Yup I know because I replaced my for a 07 black one from the junk yard, I was lucky.

Jeepmaverick

Should I try and go that route first? Those amazon ones aren't wallet busters but it'd be nice not to have to paint em....I get bored easily and have a tendency to play around with bedliner and plasti dip. Soon my whole jeep will be either bed lined or plasti dipped or a lil bit of both everywhere from my chronic boredom

Brankz

Should I try and go that route first? Those amazon ones aren't wallet busters but it'd be nice not to have to paint em....I get bored easily and have a tendency to play around with bedliner and plasti dip. Soon my whole jeep will be either bed lined or plasti dipped or a lil bit of both everywhere from my chronic boredom

Man I was so lucky in finding mine, but yea why not. Google junk yards around your area and call them, that's what I did.

Jeepmaverick

I don't feel like dealing with painting em honestly. I'll prolly just plasti dip em if I don't find any. All that's left is my hood and doors not bed lined or plasti dipped anyway. Thanks for the help

FireWire79

Bedliner Options

Have you guys looked into Durabak at all? It is a product similiar to the bed liner material, but comes either textrured or untextured, and in a variety of colors. It is uses in maritime applications, and is pretty tough stuff.

Here is a link to the product. And if I get a warning again, dually noted, no more posting links to anything,ever. :grayno:

Jeepmaverick

No I haven't. I've used rustoleum and duplicolor rattle cans. Personally like duplicolor better. Leaves a nice texture...rough but not too rough to drag stuff on. I've run all the big name sprays like line x and rhino line and herculiner in the bed of my trucks. Not worth the price IMO. Plasti-dip is fun to mess around with cause it's easy to remove and like 7 bucks a can plus looks good. I'll look into that durabak. I think that the link thing was promoting another forum and that was the issue...don't hold my word on that though!

mtnbiker995

Try car-part.com, it searches all junk yards in your area for the part you need. I've used it with success a few times!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeepmaverick

Try car-part.com, it searches all junk yards in your area for the part you need. I've used it with success a few times!

Awesome! I just looked at it and they're all asking 450+ for an undamaged one (just one side) and I found OE replacements on amazon for just under 300 combined so I'm gonna use those in this case but that will definitely be useful in the future. Thanks man

Brankz

Awesome! I just looked at it and they're all asking 450+ for an undamaged one (just one side) and I found OE replacements on amazon for just under 300 combined so I'm gonna use those in this case but that will definitely be useful in the future. Thanks man

What side do you need?

mtnbiker995

Anytime! I know they're more expensive but remember shipping an painting costs on the amazon ones. Good luck!

Jeepmaverick

Luckily these have free shipping and I'm plasti dipping my whole jeep just to change things up and try it out. Already have the grill and tailgate done. Hopefully it goes well so I don't have to get em painted. My "bright silver metalic" paint is more of a dull scratched dented silver metalic now anyway :/

Top Bottom