Help!!! Abs line or what????

DJKU09

So im going from El Paso to Denver my vehicle started flashing (P0573, C2115, C107C, C1000, and C2101). Anyone know what that means? How to fix it? If I keep driving will it cause damage?
Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
P0573 - Brake Switch 1 Stuck Off
C2115–DYNAMICS SENSOR SUPPLY VOLTAGE HIGH
C107C–BRAKE PEDAL SWITCH 1/2 STUCK
C2101 - BATTERY VOLTAGE HIGH

I don't know what the others are.

Last edited:

DJKU09

I know what the codes are, I just wanna know how to fix it or what it is exactly. I have the super chip thankfully, and was able to look up codes.

DJKU09

Yes it's driving fine, after I checked the codes I turned the jeep off and then it cleared itself.

GuillaumeC91

I'd hook up a volt meter to the battery. Never had to change an alternator on the Jeep yet, but a faulty condenser? :confused:

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

jeeeep

Hooked
So im going from El Paso to Denver my vehicle started flashing (P0573, C2115, C107C, C1000, and C2101). Anyone know what that means? How to fix it? If I keep driving will it cause damage?

did you get into heavy snow or slush in Denver? you may have knocked an ABS sensor loose, all the codes seem to be related...

Did you do any work to your rig before the trip?

DJKU09

No it started around Las Vegas NM. I think it's cause I just got my jeep back from the body shop and the guy had to replace the axel shaft and wheel bearings in the rear and he said he had a hard time with the abs line. Sorry I was driving an lost signal when it eyed to send this last message.

jeeeep

Hooked
No it started around Las Vegas NM. I think it's cause I just got my jeep back from the body shop and the guy had to replace the axel shaft and wheel bearings in the rear and he said he had a hard time with the abs line. Sorry I was driving an lost signal when it eyed to send this last message.

That's where I'd start - if you're lucky they just got gunk on it and it'll be good once you clean it off

DJKU09

Ya I had the problem
With the front but with the front abs line the jeep would shack and lose drive power and around the turns it would act up. I'm thinking it's the same thing or at least hoping it is. I'll check it out once I get some time.

DJKU09

Ok now im thinking it might be the alternator or battery.. I been noticing my head lights get a little dim the back to normal right away. Im gonna take the battery tomorrow to Autozone and get the battery checked.

Top Bottom