EVO corner guards Queations

Dune Crawler

I see all the great build threads with these and wanted to get my hands on a pair but wanted to get a overview first of what people thought about them, difficulty installing and the end result.

I checked them out on the EVO page and you can order them with or without the lights. Which version do you get? I prefer the white over the red that's why I'm curious ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389423472.510585.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389423494.340780.jpg

Dune Crawler

Looked at the website again and saw it was the red LED taillight so that answers that question. Does anyone know who makes the white taillight?

Jerms

I believe they are all truck lite. I bought "poison spyder" reverse lights from northridge as well when I bought the corners from evo. They're truck lites. 1389448504665.jpg

ChaosNein

they are actually MAXXIMA led tail lights with Trucklite rubber grommets. If you choose to use the PSC small reverse light, know that the EVO MFG Tire Carrier will not work.

TheDuff

those oro lights look nice and I like the incorporated reverse light. But $200 Is ridiculous. ... and not even include the resistors. I'll stick with trucklites :cool:

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom