Hi from NYS

2013 Moab

Been lurking a little while and just joined now. This is my first new generation Jeep and I am loving it so far, I restored a 55 willys m-38 25 years ago but that has been gone a long time ago. I bought a 2013 MOAB edition wrangler because it has all the bells a whistles I wanted, creature comforts are a little more important to me as I age. I will be using this as my DD but will do a moderate lift and other mods slowly along the way as needed. first on my list will be an oil pan skid to go along with the skids it came with along with a winch.
Anyway hello and here is a pic of my new baby.
null_zpse7fadad3.jpg

Aeraun

Welcome to the Wayalife. We have a great crew out here on the east coast. We usually hit Rausch Creek offroad park about once a month. Next trip is on the 25th if you're at all interested. :beer:

The Force will be with you.... always

2013 Moab

nice I'm over in Dutchess county. hopefully you can make it out to Rausch sometime. I'm hoping to make the 25th run.

Yes I will definitely be making it over there, probably wont be ready to go until spring, that is when I'll have enough extra cash for the basic protections for off roading.

Top Bottom