Evo plush ride 3" spring question?

JK-JOHN-E

Can these springs be used with a budget boost lift with no other modifications necessary? Such as drive shafts etc.:idontknow:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
What year? 2 door, 4 door? What bb?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I dont want to hi jack you thread but was wondering the same thing I have a 2.5 bb. If I take out the spacers and just add the 3" spring will that work. I have a 2 door. Non rubi.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
2012 JKU SAHARA 4DR:yup:1.75" PRO COMP BB

You would need a front shaft if you plan on wheeling, longer shocks or shock extensions, swaybar links. You could get away with brakeline brackets.

It won't handle great, but it would work

JK-JOHN-E

You would need a front shaft if you plan on wheeling, longer shocks or shock extensions, swaybar links. You could get away with brakeline brackets.

It won't handle great, but it would work

DAG NAM IT, I knew it would require additional stuff, I just knew it. S*@T:doh:

He can run it without, it just will be a little flighty. He's asking for a budget lift.

So, 3" coils + a BB spacer lift..and it will be Just a little flighty? I'm not sure we're all on the same page. I'm seeing it as at least 3.75"+ of lift..at a min, if the BB is 2", than call it 5" of lift.. Like you said, I hope not that much lift.

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
So, 3" coils + a BB spacer lift..and it will be Just a little flighty? I'm not sure we're all on the same page. I'm seeing it as at least 3.75"+ of lift..

I don't think he's running the spacers on top of that. Hell I hope not!

JK-JOHN-E

I would remove the budget spacers if I got the 3" EVO plush rides. Would that work without additional mods? I guess that should of been my original question.:blush:

Up to about 3" TOTAL lift, you can get away with minimal changes..but eventually it's gonna catch up to you. Steering will be flighty, Drive Shaft issues, Shock Length, etc..
Depends on what the BB is/was. if 2-3", then you're basically swapping existing height, for a better/softer ride, but similar issues you may have now..

JK-JOHN-E

No, see all my above posts. It's the minimal you need

THANX, I guess I'll be using my current set up for awhile. Besides its done well for the type of wheeling we do here in Florida, no real rocky terrain. just mud and not much else.:standing wave:

Top Bottom