Control arms to add to the enforcer

bl17z90

So when i upgrade to the evo enforcer whoch control arms would be a good addition to the kit if k want to have all 8?

I was thinkjg currie since the use the same johny joints and would be able to handle the flex this kit has.

Sent from my phone?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm not really sure why you want to swap out the front uppers. The stock fuca work well with the Enforcer.

Seeing as you have a 2-door, you may want rear upper control arms and a new rear shaft at some point. I'm not sure you would need rear lowers though.

Save the money for other mods and get only what you need.

bl17z90

I'm not really sure why you want to swap out the front uppers. The stock fuca work well with the Enforcer.

Seeing as you have a 2-door, you may want rear upper control arms and a new rear shaft at some point. I'm not sure you would need rear lowers though.

Save the money for other mods and get only what you need.

Rear uppers were my main concern.

Sent from my phone?

bbailey

Banned
Rokmen. Johnnie Joints on each end. Personally, I like them better than the ones from Currie. That said, you can't go wrong with either.

StrizzyChris

Their price isn't impressive vs Currie's. I think I'd stick with the name brand unless I am being lured in with some real savings!

Top Bottom