Tax Returns !!!!!

concarne

I'm gonna be paying for all the stuff I broke last year

Haha no kidding!

But to answer your first question, this is a tough one for me. Im totally stock, so can't decide wether to reinforce and/or armor. Before going with the purchase lift and/or tire/wheels. I don't want to be purchasing things that I'll replace once I purchase something else... Head scratcher..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Goes right to my savings account for my hopeful trips this year and if not a house/condo

Sent from my iPhone

Speeddmn

Mostly in savings this year. Im headed to Korea for a year so the wife wont be doing much with our JK. When I get ba k I hope to get some 37's, gears, and a new lift. Then sell off our BB and 34's. Maybe some lighting!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

SDG

Caught the Bug
Paying uncle sam.... writing a check out for a couple k.... just like last year.... but on the bright side the united confederation of california may give me like 12 dollars back....

trailless

Caught the Bug
Some to my savings for a house and some to paying off the jeep. Im probably not getting too much back considering I just graduated last may, traveled all last summer, and im just now making real money...

Sadly mods will have to wait until I've paid off the jeep and own a home.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dahreno

Banned
Some of us don't get money back, we pay instead. In most cases those of you who do get money back , it usually means you paid to much to begin with. It only means you lent Uncle Sam money all year without getting back interest.He thanks you for that (not) !

Top Bottom