Compliments that matter

NHAkita

Compliments that matter
Not quite as good as Jessica Alba saying WOW when she sees you getting out of the pool but as close as a 48 year old is going to get today...
I had a guy and his son park their Renegade next to my JKU today at Home Depot and as I was coming out they told me they were just admiring it and how much they liked how I have it set up...:D
Yup that's all it takes to make my day...

Paul

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I love getting complimets its the best thing about owning a jeep that is so nice. :yup: What I dont like is when the older generation of jeep owners come up and tell me that its too long and what set up I should go with. Its not too fun debating with them. :grayno:

GreyWolf

NHAkita said:
Compliments that matter
Not quite as good as Jessica Alba saying WOW when she sees you getting out of the pool but as close as a 48 year old is going to get today...
I had a guy and his son park their Renegade next to my JKU today at Home Depot and as I was coming out they told me they were just admiring it and how much they liked how I have it set up...:D
Yup that's all it takes to make my day...

Paul

It is a great feeling.

I had an experience where I came back from a hike and noticed several people around my jeep admiring it. It's a great feeling when your told you've got a great looking jeep.

Top Bottom