2014 Cherokee

markatfox

Didn't see a section so I am starting a new thread. Was at the dealer getting my Wrangler serviced on Saturday and saw a 2014 Cherokee trailhawk. First yes the front end needs to be cut off. So I went to take a look. A few things I noticed were the front skid plate(same place as my wrangler) was steel, not plastic. My wrangler is plastic. Skid plates all along the bottom. No differentials hanging down. All good things. Was not that high off the ground and the tires from the factory still kinda sucked. Looked good on the inside, almost too good. The Price was $38K.. ouch. just some thoughts. I assume this is a subject of many conversations over here...

Mark

Didn't see a section so I am starting a new thread. Was at the dealer getting my Wrangler serviced on Saturday and saw a 2014 Cherokee trailhawk. First yes the front end needs to be cut off. So I went to take a look. A few things I noticed were the front skid plate(same place as my wrangler) was steel, not plastic. My wrangler is plastic. Skid plates all along the bottom. No differentials hanging down. All good things. Was not that high off the ground and the tires from the factory still kinda sucked. Looked good on the inside, almost too good. The Price was $38K.. ouch. just some thoughts. I assume this is a subject of many conversations over here...

Mark

We had a 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited and did not like the transmission. The 8 speed transmission shifted too much and did not have enough ump to get going. We ended up trading it on another Lexus for the wife. I would recommend renting one before spending that kid of cash.

R/
Will

Top Bottom