if you had a blank check......

PJScullyJr

if you had a blank check, what components would you buy to build your JK ????

Please note... I said buy to build:doh:

not going out and buying a prebuilt JK

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I would just ship myne out to evo...dtd front and rear with a stretch is what I want yet.

edit: would add pr60 front and rear 80.

Last edited:
EVO front and rear Double Throwdown. Since I would already be at ORE I would have the PR60 front and rear and ATX Slabs and Nitto Trail Grapplers installed. One check one total. :yup:

David1tontj

Well I guess I would be out of luck since I don't have a jk.. But if I did I would be ordering a a tera flex budget boost and 33" procomp all terrains. And I would finally get a hula girl for the dashboard..

Ok, for real, I think everyone is going to say that they want Mel's ride. Evo1 is awesome!! I love my Tj in the rocks, but it can't do the high speed stuff. I've done the 2 wheel drive prerunner wannabe pickup before, and it was so much fun, but to be able to do both with one rig is pretty much my dream!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Ls swap, Double throw down/ Evolever, Dynatrac 60/80, 40" Nitto. Atx wheels. Poison spyder brawler lite, warn powerplant, EVO rear tire carrier, EVO rear D rings and bumper facia, mastercraft seats, Roll cage, 50" Rigid. AEV hood.

JK1

Ls swap, Double throw down/ Evolever, Dynatrac 60/80, 40" Nitto. Atx wheels. Poison spyder brawler lite, warn powerplant, EVO rear tire carrier, EVO rear D rings and bumper facia, mastercraft seats, Roll cage, 50" Rigid. AEV hood.

X2:brows::beer:

Boji

I'd have to swap in a 4bt diesel, and all the goodies such as axles to make it go :rock:

... and bump up to 37's

Last edited:

1BAMFR

I would get a case of beer, some liquor, some hoe's, and go to an exclusive location! :yup::yup::yup:

jhires

As much as I like working on my own rigs, I have to admit that with a blank check, I'd drop by Evo, have them help me build a checklist of the best of everything, then let them do it.

GRNHORN

As much as I like working on my own rigs, I have to admit that with a blank check, I'd drop by Evo, have them help me build a checklist of the best of everything, then let them do it.

Same here, I don't know anything about building my Jeep up, I have a few thoughts on lift and tires, but that is on my budget. With a blank check I would take it somewhere and say build away.

Scott

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I would get a case of beer, some liquor, some hoe's, and go to an exclusive location! :yup::yup::yup:

You like to garden drunk? :bleh::cheesy:

I'd write a big check to EVO, but I'd also come home with a trailer full of parts left to install because part of the fun for me is doing it myself.

CaliCrusher

Ya heard. :thumb:

2doorjk

I would definatly start with a v8 swap. MORE POWER please. Evo double down sounds good. pr60/80 good combo. flat fenders. probably wouldn't go larger than beadlocked 37's. LoD full width rear w/tire carrier and a LoD mid width front with a warn powerplant. not sure if i'd go with ARB's or Detroit lockers.

David1tontj

I would definatly start with a v8 swap. MORE POWER please. Evo double down sounds good. pr60/80 good combo. flat fenders. probably wouldn't go larger than beadlocked 37's. LoD full width rear w/tire carrier and a LoD mid width front with a warn powerplant. not sure if i'd go with ARB's or Detroit lockers.

If you went to the 60/80 combo, you would almost have to run 40s. People don't realize it, but those big axles drag on everything! Ask me how I know!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

2doorjk

If you went to the 60/80 combo, you would almost have to run 40s. People don't realize it, but those big axles drag on everything! Ask me how I know!

:) got a little rock rash on the undercarriage huh... guess i didn't realize they were that much bigger.

Jeeper Jr.

With a black check?
Buy a 2dr JK...
V8 swap
PR 60 F/ 80 R with ARB Lockers
An EVO Stretch (like Vengeance) + DTD
40" Toyos
Get the hard top from the flat-top concept
CB, Spod, etc...
Pretty much an entire build

Spartan

I think most people here would drop their jeep off at ORE, and tell them to go nuts with EVO parts, and Prorock 60 front and 80 rear.

If was really a blank check I would do an EVO 1 like Jeep, and then the. Do a Daily driver with EVO parts and ProRock 44 unlimited.

Top Bottom