Youtube embedding

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Hey mods/admins

I was just wondering why when you paste a youtube link, it doesn't embed but rather just leaves a link? Is it the forum engine that does this? Any way around it, suggestions, etc?

Hey mods/admins

I was just wondering why when you paste a youtube link, it doesn't embed but rather just leaves a link? Is it the forum engine that does this? Any way around it, suggestions, etc?

I am not a mod or admin but think I know what you are trying to do. In the top part of the reply you will see a button that looks like movie film. Click it and paste your link there and it will embed any video clip. It is right next to the insert picture link and below the emicon icon.

Hope this helps.

R/
Will

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I am not a mod or admin but think I know what you are trying to do. In the top part of the reply you will see a button that looks like movie film. Click it and paste your link there and it will embed any video clip. It is right next to the insert picture link and below the emicon icon.

Hope this helps.

R/
Will

Indeed you are correct! I guess the engine this forum runs on doesn't do it automatically.

Top Bottom