I am looking for some Rubicon D44 Axles and Electric SwayBar Disco

huck271

I am looking for some Rubicon Dana 44 axles with lockers and an Electric Swaybar Disco.

Let me know what you got.. I got cash for a good set.

Huck

Vudoo1

I am looking for some Rubicon Dana 44 axles with lockers and an Electric Swaybar Disco.

Let me know what you got.. I got cash for a good set.

Huck

I'll have a set of front and rear Rubicon Dana 44's for sale in the near future. I've already placed an order for new Dynatrac axles so the Rubicon takeoffs will not be available until then which was quoted 8 weeks (bout 2 weeks ago). They would be off my 2012 JKU Rubicon with a little under 11k miles at the moment.

The axles have EVO Sleeves and gussets, CTM U-joints , 10 Factory Chromoly shafts, Rebel Off Road Brake Upgrade. 4.10 stock gear and lockers.

Let me know if you'd like additional information.

Last edited:

silverbackjk

I'll have a set of front and rear Rubicon Dana 44's for sale in the near future. I've already placed an order for new Dynatrac axles so the Rubicon takeoffs will not be available until then which was quoted 8 weeks (bout 2 weeks ago). They would be off my 2012 JKU Rubicon with a little under 11k miles at the moment.

The axles have EVO Sleeves and gussets, CTM U-joints , 10 Factory Chromoly shafts, Rebel Off Road Brake Upgrade. 4.10 stock gear and lockers.

Let me know if you'd like additional information.
do you still have the front Dana 44 axle?

Vudoo1

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been checking this thread. Responded to the PM's sent but I wanted to add a comment on this thread as well. I have the front and rear D44 axles still however I wouldn't have a clue as to what they are worth. At this time I am waiting for my new items to arrive at EVO's Fullerton shop, once everything arrives I will post items for sale. I will have both axles for sale but I'd like to sell them as a pair. Some have contacted me for just the front but I'm really not interested with just selling the front.

Serg5000

Good luck on selling as a pair. Most already have a D-44 rear. I bet your front axle sells faster then you post it if you separate. Either way, be patient with EVO and good luck on your sales.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
buddyhydro said:
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been checking this thread. Responded to the PM's sent but I wanted to add a comment on this thread as well. I have the front and rear D44 axles still however I wouldn't have a clue as to what they are worth. At this time I am waiting for my new items to arrive at EVO's Fullerton shop, once everything arrives I will post items for sale. I will have both axles for sale but I'd like to sell them as a pair. Some have contacted me for just the front but I'm really not interested with just selling the front.

Post up a price may be up for both!

Top Bottom