Looking for connectors

luggw1

So, Santa was good to me this year. I scored a new Pro series stubby bumper/light bar combo from Ace (http://www.aceengineeringandfab.com/Bumper-and-LED-Light-Combo--Stinger_p_110.html). I just got the light bar in the mail (they were backoredered when they shipped the bumper) and it comes with just a pigtail. Does anybody know where I might be able to find the connectors that mate to the one on the cable that plugs into the fog lights in the stock bumper?

The folks from Ace said they just use butt connectors or slices, but that just seems a bit unprofessional to me. Besides, the connector solution would be waterproof and modular. I suppose the other solution would be to find a male and female waterproof automotive connector to replace both halves.

Thanks for the help.
Bill Lugg

Try contacting your dealership and ordering the factory plugs. Or you can use the but connectors with heat shrink. That is what I used when I had to extend my fog light wires. Then I put a protective cover over it. I picked up all the items at harbor frieght for under $20.

R/
Will

Top Bottom