Texas Jeeper throwing up a wave!

Napalm

What's up guys?!

My name is Nathan, also known as Napalm. Firefighter/Paramedic from the great state of Texas! Tyler, TX to be exact.

I have a 2010 JK Sport 2DR. 3rd JK, absolutely love em. Looking to build him into something worth taking on the Rubicon within the year. Look out for my build thread coming soon!

Meet Lenard!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389912246.089787.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389912273.123076.jpg

Angry Aussie

Welcome to wayalife from Austin. You should check out the "all my Texas neighbors" thread. Nice rig. Looking forward to seeing the build

Napalm

Welcome to wayalife from Austin. You should check out the "all my Texas neighbors" thread. Nice rig. Looking forward to seeing the build

Thanks man, will do that. It will be a slow build but really wanting to do everything right for a change and make him bulletproof.

2010 JK Sport - "Lenard"

Angry Aussie

Thanks man, will do that. It will be a slow build but really wanting to do everything right for a change and make him bulletproof.

2010 JK Sport - "Lenard"

That's the right way to do it. Be patient and get quality parts and save for what you want.

Jeffk24

Welcome! I'm in Longview. I am currently doing the same to a 2dr JK. Hope to see you on a trail soon.

Top Bottom