Feeler: Rock Krawler control arms

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
SOLD! ok so i maybe taking off my rock krawler front control arms and the rear lower arms. i just want to put the factory uppers back on and get a different set of front lowers so i can get my caster right. these have been on the jeep for no more than 1000 miles. all of the arms are in great shape.

things to note:
1. front passenger lower has had some paint come off due to tire rub at full turn. i can touch it up paint in the small spot

i would be looking for $225 for front lowers and $200 on front uppers. im keeping the rear uppers and lowers

the lowers go new for $279 and the uppers go new for $229. i got them all from northridge http://northridge4x4.com/shop/suspe...ents/components-control-arms?manufacturer=265

SOLD!!

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Here are a few pics of the arms

Front passenger lower
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391632150.949084.jpg
Front driver lower
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391632173.483974.jpg

The welds on the rear lower arms
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391632200.784736.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391632299.988837.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Decided im keeping the rear lowers. front lowers are still available, front uppers are available as well

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Interested in the front lowers and rear uppers. What kind of price were you thinking?

rear uppers are not available. i am keeping them. front lowers and front uppers are still avilable. see original post and shoot me a pm if you like

JEEPnGEO

I need control arms. What's left? Will you ship? I have a 09 2 door. Are all of them adjustable.

If Eddie sees this will this work instead of Currie?

Thanks

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I need control arms. What's left? Will you ship? I have a 09 2 door. Are all of them adjustable.

Thanks

i have front uppers and lowers available still. keeping the rears since the rear lowers were modified to stock lenght to work.

TheDuff

Thanks

He is only selling front uppers and lowers. This would help you get your caster set. Eddie suggested that for your current lift hieght, that you move to a long arm though. Also he suggested Currie for the tie rod, I didn't see him make a specific control arm brand suggestion, but I know what he probably would suggest:)

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom