SoCal* FS Rock hard stubby front bumper

TheDuff

I'm posting this here a few days early, giving fellow wayalife members first crack before it goes up on other forums or craigslist!
This is the bumper I'm selling:
http://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-5002.htm
Local socal pickup only! I'm located in San Diego 92131, near Poway.

With that out of the way we can get down to business. This is a used bumper, it was originally powder coated, but I've had to touch it up in a few places over the year I've had it. There are a couple spots that look like rust may be forming under the original powder coat, but it's 1/4 steele plate, so didn't concern me, and is easily fixable. As in the description on rock yards site, there are no fog light cut outs, this is the recessed winch mount version. It has 2 light tabs on the bull bar and 20" rigid light bar tabs just above the fairlead opening. The built in skid runs all the way to the factory crash bar and protects the Rubicon electric sway bar disconnect, without need of a flip. This bumper will fit a power plant. I think it will fit just about any winch on the market..,. Except the zeon I bought. So I found a bumper that fits my winch and now need to sell this one.

I'm pricing it for less than half retail and what I think is very fair. You could get it sand blasted and powder coated to look like New or diy bed line, it's up to you (looks fine as is to me).
Would like to see $250 for it. 1389990155023.jpg 1389990193216.jpg 1389990274483.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom