Profile picture question

KevinL

Hi guys,
This may be an old question but I have my profile picture set up, how come its not showing in the thread:grayno:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
settings, edit avatar. make sure you have "use custom avatar" checked and "do not use avatar" unchecked?

olram30

how about the fact that some avatars are big and some are small? i had to keep reducing my image size until the system would let me upload...yet it's a small image

thx
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 200 by 200 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller
try reducing the quality. there are some online sites to do it.

JKFlyer

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 200 by 200 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller

Gotcha. Thx

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

pastorwug

If you have a Mac you can choose any picture, open it with the app "Preview" and then export the picture to your desktop at any pixel size you want.
Or send it to me and I'll send it back to you at the right size for free - don't pay to have this done. :thumb:

olram30

If you have a Mac you can choose any picture, open it with the app "Preview" and then export the picture to your desktop at any pixel size you want.
Or send it to me and I'll send it back to you at the right size for free - don't pay to have this done. :thumb:

there are free online tools to reduce size and quality pic for avatars. i just didn't want to link other sites on eddies forum.

JKFlyer

Thank you. Probably will do soon

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom