Napalm's 2010 JK Sport "Lenard" build and picture thread

Napalm

Hello all!

Thank you for stopping by my build thread. I will be using this to document the progress of the build of my 2010 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport 2dr. He is named Lenard after a town where we first took him on some trails in.

At this current time, the build has no set direction. Only that I want Lenard to be able to conquer the Rubicon sometime within the next year or so. I am wanting to built something that is able to be driven daily but also that can be beaten down on the trail.

As always, feedback, suggestions, etc is welcome. It will be a slow build, I want to use quality parts and not waste a single dime.

Enjoy everyone!

Stock pictures for now
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390063516.381951.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390063544.113107.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390063590.479436.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390063631.649810.jpg

2010 JK Sport - "Lenard"

Napalm

First mod ---> KC Apollo series Hi lites, love em.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390063876.533981.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390063894.582195.jpg

WAYALIFE and Project JK stickers are on the way.

2010 JK Sport - "Lenard"

Napalm

Found a hardtop for a decent deal... Thoughts? What do you guys think?

2010 JK Sport - "Lenard"

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I don't think it's needed and I am from the NE where i see snow a lot. It's just a matter as for if you like the look and if you think you need a hardtop. Being from Texas I don't think you do but that's just me

Sent from my iPhone

zaid7

My new Jk has hard top but my old built rig was soft top only for a trail rig soft top is the way to go if you plan on doing long ass road trips hardtop but this is my preference

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

I don't think it's needed and I am from the NE where i see snow a lot. It's just a matter as for if you like the look and if you think you need a hardtop. Being from Texas I don't think you do but that's just me

Sent from my iPhone

I do like the look of the hardtop and the functionality of the freedom top, but even at the deal I am getting they are still high priced. It's definitely not something I need, just more so if I want it or not.

2010 JK Sport - "Lenard"

JKFlyer

F the hard top and get a fastback trek top nx! Much cheaper and makes the jeep look sweet IMO. Unless u get lots snow then hardtop . Even better, fastback wild boar hardtop! Ur they are expensive

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

WAYALIFE stickers ordered.

My birthday is coming up on the 1st of February, so its time to let lose a little money on Lenard.

Looking at either a TrekTop NX, some TruckLite LED lights.
OR

I could go ahead a purchase my lift.

Wanting to replace my top due to the previous owner of my JK being rough on it.

2010 JK Sport - "Lenard"

Top Bottom