Finally... Proud owner of a JK.

ShinDiggity

I am the proud new owner of a 2011 Cosmos Blue JKU!! Its not a Rubicon like I wanted, but a Sport. I just couldn't come up with the money for a Rubicon and this JK had a lift and tires already with a full size spare and rims. I am planning on doing more mods to it but just have to be patient for now. :rock: 2012-07-04 18.46.10.jpg 2012-07-04 18.46.28.jpg 2012-07-04 18.46.46.jpg

GCM 2

Welcome!

Glad to have you here on the forum :rock: Don't worry about not having a Rubicon, that sport still has enough capability to get you there and back......and also into trouble :brows: The most important part is that your rig will do what all models of JK will do, go topless and doorless!

Prime8

Lookin good! The black top on the cosmos blue definitely looks better than the color matched top. Let the modding begin!

ShinDiggity

Thanks everyone! I just need to find a suitable name for it. Suggestions? I can't wait to go topless and doorless!!

jktubby

welcome. Nice color and sport isnt bad to have. I take mine through pretty tough places and i have the small 16" steelies. :thumb:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Awesome jeep that is one of my favorite colors and if they still had it when I was buying my jeep I would of bought it, but I'm pretty happy with mine now. Dont worry about it being a sport like you've heard it can get you just about anywhere a rubicon can go. :)

Prime8 said:
Think this was only a 2011 color.

This is true but they did offer it a few months for the 2012s as well. :yup:

ShinDiggity

I would drive by this JK every morning on my way to work for the past 2 weeks and wondered if I should get it. Yesterday, my girlfriend tells me "let's go check it out." So I go and fall in love with this JK and the rest is history. Anybody in the Bakersfield area want to go do some trails??? I am down. JKRAY I know you know some spots!

Bullwinckle

Hooked
DeputyPanda said:
I would drive by this JK every morning on my way to work for the past 2 weeks and wondered if I should get it. Yesterday, my girlfriend tells me "let's go check it out." So I go and fall in love with this JK and the rest is history. Anybody in the Bakersfield area want to go do some trails??? I am down. JKRAY I know you know some spots!

Yea but sadly I dont have much weekends off but I'm sure we could plan a day trip on some of the easier scenic trails around here...

DeputyPanda said:

Definitely!!! Also, I think I'm going to put together a suds n' grub for those of us in the "Cen Cal" region for later in the month. Keep your eye out for it in the upcoming events section!

ShinDiggity

I don't have weekends off either. I work a weird schedule so I would need to take days off for a weekend trip. Let me know. And I am down for a suds n grub!

Bullwinckle

Hooked
DeputyPanda said:
I don't have weekends off either. I work a weird schedule so I would need to take days off for a weekend trip. Let me know. And I am down for a suds n grub!

Sweet ill see about doing a trip sometime soon just not at the present moment I'm pretty busy. :(

Top Bottom