Dana 44 or 60 for 37" inch tires on my Tj?

fdnytj06

Any input on which would be a better option for mostly daily driver , and hard wheeling once in a while

David1tontj

I was gonna run 37s on dana 44s, but my wife actually talked some sense into me... She said "If you're gonna swap axles, why not just go to 60s and do it right?" She doesn't like when I break my rig..

37s can work on true dana 44s, but if you wheel really hard, and want extra peace of mind, go 60s.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Tigrcky

if you are going to go with used axles its just as expensive to run 60s as it is to run 44s, if you are going to go new axles dont skimp go dynatrac, you could prob run the PR44s with 37s without issues but just go 60s just in case you want 40s later on down the road. thats what i would do :twocents:

fdnytj06

Ok thanks for the advice besides 60 I would need need and sye for my transfer case right and what else I'm sure that's a lot lol

jeepwayoflife

Yeah for 37's I would go for a 60 rear and PR44 or similar for the front. We have a family friend that runs PR44's front and rear on 37's and has done the Rubicon and other challenging trails more times than I can count with no axle issues.

Top Bottom