Never ending paint touchup

In5ane1

Just curious if anyone else battles the never ending paint touch up where the winch hook and shackles are. I try to maintain the bumper but im guessing this area is impossible to keep painted. Either the winch hook itself rubs on shackles or the winch hook pulled tight will cause d ring to rub shackle and scratch it....:banghead:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Just curious if anyone else battles the never ending paint touch up where the winch hook and shackles are. I try to maintain the bumper but im guessing this area is impossible to keep painted. Either the winch hook itself rubs on shackles or the winch hook pulled tight will cause d ring to rub shackle and scratch it....:banghead:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Could always go with a factor 55 or the like? They also make a holder so that you don't have to connect the hook to the d ring.

- Jason

In5ane1

Daystar makes a pretty Cool winch isolator, but ive read that it might need trimming for the Engo fairlead.

Tree Frog

I thought you were going to talk about the dings all over the hinges and front part of the back fenders from rocks getting kicked out off the tires.
Just can not bring myself to install mud flaps.

Top Bottom