New Center Console ?

So I'm on my way to pick up the wife from work and was staring at where my center console should be, and I got to thinking...... (Dangerous I know) but instead of reinstalling the stock one, why not just fab my own tailored to my wants and needs, s pods, cb mount, easier linkage access etc. etc. Anyone have experience doing this or have pics ?

David1tontj

I'm sure you've seen the " tuffy" consoles?

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

dahreno

Banned
I also need to make a console. Mine needs to come down from under the dash, then turn toward the back of the Jeep , to between the seats. I need a place for the stereo, cup holders, needs to house the auto shifter and twin sticks.I'm trying to figure out how and what to make it out of to match the rest of the Jeep. At first I thought I would just make it out of wood then cover it with vinyl, and I still might, but I'll see.

I also need to make a console. Mine needs to come down from under the dash, then turn toward the back of the Jeep , to between the seats. I need a place for the stereo, cup holders, needs to house the auto shifter and twin sticks.I'm trying to figure out how and what to make it out of to match the rest of the Jeep. At first I thought I would just make it out of wood then cover it with vinyl, and I still might, but I'll see.

I was thinking of just welding it out of some sheet metal and then using lines or something of the sort on it

Top Bottom