Hello from Ridgecrest, CA!

Farmblo

Hey there!

I'm Stephen and my wife, Heidi, and I just bought our first jeep :clap2: I've been wanting one for a long time and now that we're toward the end of having kids at home I came across a 2003 Rubicon, lifted, winch, and scratches (i.e. broke in) for sale in town and couldn't pass it up!

We live in the Indian Wells Valley in town called Ridgecrest. It's on the east side of the Sierra Nevadas and prime location for all kinds of 4x4ing.

I been doing some looking through the internet and saw awesome videos of rides by members of Wayalife and it looks intimidating and fun! While we still have a daughter in high school who plays travel softball just about year-round (this keeps us on pavement and ball fields most weekends), we're looking forward to seeing when we can go along for a ride with you all!

Here's a few picts of what my youngest, Hanna, has dubbed "Stewart".

It rained shortly after we got the jeep and had to get out in a little mud. You can see the outline of Ryder, our black lab, in the back.

IMG_2546.jpg Stewart Robbers Roost.jpg Under the Star.jpg moon rising.jpg

Looking forward to meeting folks!

jeff_in_rc

Welcome!

Hello from another Ridgecrest resident and welcome to the forum! :standing wave:

As a member of the Gear Grinders 4WD Club and I would like to invite you to our club meeting this Wednesday the 22nd at Casey's Steaks, 6pm for dinner and 7pm for the meeting. Hope to see you there.

This area is truely a mecca for 4 wheeling and I try to do something every weekend and you are more than welcome to join me! I took 3 others up Goler Gultch last Saturday and we had a great time.

Jeff

Owning a Jeep was the only way I could keep my sanity while in Ridgecrest.
Tons of trails and things to see right out your door that's for sure.

DaK

Welcome to the madness....Now you can never wonder what is beyond those ridged any more, you can just go. As stated you are in a great place to be in the middle of it all, rock crawling, expedition runs, or just plain ol' wonder what is done this dirt road adventures.

See ya out there.

Top Bottom