Evo coil overs or ARB lockers ?

BBG

Hey guys and gals just got off the phone with Drew at evolution of road, and now I'm more confused as ever....... lol I can't make up my mind between installing the coil over system or installing arb's with axel shaft upgrades I currently have a teraflex 4 inch lift...... so far as gears go I still have the stock Rubicon E lockers with stock axel shafts............ Both are still functioning correctly I'm just out growing it now. ........ thoughts anyone?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheDuff

I would personally get the coilovers now and live with the elockers till they either give you issues or u gather the funds to get arb's again. Make sure you get some spare teraflex joints if you plan on keeping their arms

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BBG

Yeah it looks like coil overs are out in front at the moment just found out since I have sleeves in front I'm going to need an additional 2600 for pr44's if I get the arb's. :confused:

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Yeah it looks like coil overs are out in front at the moment just found out since I have sleeves in front I'm going to need an additional 2600 for pr44's if I get the arb's. :confused:

What sleeves do you have? An ARB works with the pound in sleeves.

BBG

How is the ride with coil overs?

BBG

Well I'm using the hell it if my teraflex coils........ Don't really like the on-road ride and a lot of people say these coil overs are great on and off road.

BBG

I wheel about twice a month though.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you just want a softer coil you could run the plush rides. But if you want to go fast and have big flex get coilovers.

BBG

Yes sir big flex is what I'm looking for. ....:thumbup:

JAGS

Hooked
Overlander makes a good point. ^^^ The plush coils also paired with the King 2.5 or 2.5s with adjusters will provide a much better ride than what you have and slightly more flex than bolt on coilovers. The down side is not as good as coilovers for high speed desert whoops and bumps.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Overlander makes a good point. ^^^ The plush coils also paired with the King 2.5 or 2.5s with adjusters will provide a much better ride than what you have and slightly more flex than bolt on coilovers. The down side is not as good as coilovers for high speed desert whoops and bumps.

If you are talking about EVO 4" plush ride coils and proper length King 2.5 shocks, it will not have more flex than the EVO bolt on coilovers.

BBG

Well I would like to go fast too there's plenty of that where I'm moving to (antelope Valley)

JAGS

Hooked
If you are talking about EVO 4" plush ride coils and proper length King 2.5 shocks, it will not have more flex than the EVO bolt on coilovers.

I also could be misquoting as perhaps it was travel/stuff (up or down) and not total flex. Source was knowledgable so might just be me misunderstanding. Highly possible.

Top Bottom