Traction control?

Emptybrass

How can you COMPLETELY disable it? Turning it off just makes sort of a delay. I getting my tax return soon and want to get arb lockers f&r but this seems to put a damper on my goals. If I can't then I'm thinking a 3.5" lift of some sort.

metaldemon

The switch will work on a 2013. I have mine installed on my 2012. The steering wheel trick will not work on 2012, and up. The switch will even work on 2014.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
How can you COMPLETELY disable it? Turning it off just makes sort of a delay. I getting my tax return soon and want to get arb lockers f&r but this seems to put a damper on my goals. If I can't then I'm thinking a 3.5" lift of some sort.

I believe when you press the button below the HVAC controls, it does disable the ESP, but the rollover mitigation works off of the ESP as well. I found out that with the button pressed I could still do doughnuts in the snow. It just seemed like if I was trying to do a high speed slide it would activate, I assume because the computer thought I was going to roll the jeep. If I dumped the clutch and did a doughnut it would not activate. Just my experience

Top Bottom