Saying Hi, from Bama

D1EHARD

Hi guys, love the site. I've been a long-time member at project-jk and I'm actually on my 3rd JK. I'm finding the old site a little odd nowadays, but enough about that. I've been here a little while just researching and there is so much knowledge here it is unreal. I've actually already been talking to some members, hinrichs has been helpful. Love his build. I figured I should formally introduce myself.

I was out of the JK game for a while when I swapped to a Double Cab Tacoma. I bought a TJ to play around with but ended up selling it to my nephew (at a HUGE discount ;)) My jeep love brought me back to a JK. I went with another 2 door. 2014 Anvil Sport with a few options. I will be slowly building it up and hope to share my experience here. I will probably post up my progress so far in the pics section. I'm usually more of a reader/researcher than a poster...seems like somebody has already been there and done that with most things I'm looking for anyway :thumb:

Here's my jeep as of today:

IMG_5850_zps528d51c0.jpg

FrankenJeeper

Central Alabama, Jasper. 45 minutes outside Bham.

I'm in Jacksonville, just above anniston. So not too far from ya.

Some buddies and I are going to try to get a big ride together this spring, you're more than welcome to come along if you want.

Sent from my Z796C using WAYALIFE mobile app

D1EHARD

I'm in Jacksonville, just above anniston. So not too far from ya.

Some buddies and I are going to try to get a big ride together this spring, you're more than welcome to come along if you want.

Sent from my Z796C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks man. Sounds like fun.

David1tontj

Welcome to the wayalife family! I like that color!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Top Bottom