D1EHARD's Anvil 2 door build

D1EHARD

I figured I'd share my progress as of today. I've got a long way to go and it will be a blast getting there.

I had some 17/58 oem springs from my last JKU sitting around the garage. So I used those along with some .75" spacers to achieve a small ~2" lift. I then threw on some 315/75/16 BFG KM2's and some pro comp wheels.

IMG_5850_zps528d51c0.jpg

IMG_5849_zpsc62bdfae.jpg

IMG_5852_zpse56d70c2.jpg

IMG_5851_zps7f8f3060.jpg

Also, one of the first things I did was plasti-dip the front Jeep logo:

IMG_5853_zpsf3c6e363.jpg

I also added a shorty antenna. Love this thing :thumb::

IMG_5854_zps7222a0f6.jpg

I then upgraded my JK's entertainment system. Installed a Pioneer AVH-5500BHS head unit and added some headrest monitors for the kids. Not much for head support but they work great.

IMG_5855_zpsc0671015.jpg

IMG_5857_zps97120efb.jpg

IMG_5856_zpsedd47e66.jpg

I've done some other things, floor mats, removed some stuff (side steps), etc. But I've got a long way to go. The future holds some EVO plush ride springs, new shocks, all new suspension goodies, bumpers, armor, and a rack. Income tax can't get here soon enough...

quit staring

looks awesome! I have the same anvil color and wheels lol we could definitely pull off being twins. good luck on your build

D1EHARD

seanb123 said:
Love the look of the anvil with those wheels so far looks really good

looks awesome! I have the same anvil color and wheels lol we could definitely pull off being twins. good luck on your build

Thanks!

Yeah, when I was shopping for wheels, the matte color of these just fit so well with the Anvil. Anvil is one of those colors that just rocks black accents.

quit staring

Thanks!

Yeah, when I was shopping for wheels, the matte color of these just fit so well with the Anvil. Anvil is one of those colors that just rocks black accents.

it really does I love the look of them. I'm trying to minimize any other Colors besides just black cause like you said it goes great with the anvil. all you need is some black lug nuts lol

D1EHARD

it really does I love the look of them. I'm trying to minimize any other Colors besides just black cause like you said it goes great with the anvil. all you need is some black lug nuts lol

:thumb: Funny you say that, I actually ordered some black lugs this morning, lol.

Top Bottom