More power out of my 07??

DLowe27

So I have an 07 JK Unlimited with 35s and stock 373 gears. Auto. But i feel like the power just isnt there. I would love to do a LS/ Hemi swap but right now I am not sure its in the cards. I am re gearing it but other then that not sure. Want to put an exhaust on it just do not know what one yet. Any info would be great thanks

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So I have an 07 JK Unlimited with 35s and stock 373 gears. Auto. But i feel like the power just isnt there. I would love to do a LS/ Hemi swap but right now I am not sure its in the cards. I am re gearing it but other then that not sure. Want to put an exhaust on it just do not know what one yet. Any info would be great thanks

Regearing and properly calibrating your speedo afterward will be enough to give you a lot more power.

jeeeep

Hooked
x2 regear - depending on ratio you select. I had 4.10 went with 4.88 and even though it doesn't seem like much, made a big difference.

steve_r2

x3 ...have just gone from 3.73 to 4.88 and even though still in break in period you notice the difference (extremely hard to control right foot though ;))
I also have a Superchips to help calibrate everything as Eddie has said so add that in with the performance tune(s) on there you will be a happy chappy.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
X4 on regear. I had 3.73 and went to 5.13 and the power difference is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom