Wayalife should be a college course...

13gecko

Really!!! I have learned more here than some college courses that I have taken. I'm not new to vehicles (being a backyard mechanic) but I learn something everyday by reading and talking to wayalifers. I could ALMOST get in trouble at work for spending time on Wayalife. Thanks again Eddie, Cindy, and of course everyone here can't wait to meet more of you. :beer::thumbup::D

Last edited:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
this is by far my favorite jeep forum. nothing corny like, "can i plasti dip my soft top"or dumb things. pretty honest on different parts.

BMend066

Completely agree!! I would defiantly get more for my money than what college is costing me now!

Sent from my HTC One using WAYALIFE mobile app

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
X whatever. Eddie's one of the best online diagnosticians around. No substitute for loads of practical experience. He knows how things work as opposed to what they're supposed to do, but not sure why they aren't.:twocents:

pastorwug

I know there's been a bunch of drama queens trying to steal everyone's attention recently but I see this Forum for what it is - people (good people) helping people.
Very glad I'm welcome here and very glad to contribute what little I can - thanks all! :clap2:

InkedJeeper

That's what drew me to this site. Good people. I'm on a few different forums and 90% of them are the stupid "what are the torque specs on my seat belt?" kind of posts. I've been a Jeeper for a lot of years now and it's good to have lik minded people on a site.

72blubyu

This forum has allowed me to fix more on the Jeep a lot easier because of everyones in put and information. I met a ton of cool people on this site and even wheeled with them. Im glad that Eddie does not put up with when people want to start Sh*t on the forum. There is something good here and lets keep it that way.

Top Bottom