Hello from southeast Georgia!

cctroupe

Hey guys, fairly new Jeeper here. Located in Douglas, GA. I'm a law enforcement officer and I'm in the National Guard. I traded a 2012 GMC Sierra for my Jeep - a 2012 JKU Sport. So far it's got a 4" Pro-Comp lift, 5.13 gears, sway bar disco's, Smittybilt XRC front and rear with an XRC-8 winch, SRC rocker guards, 20" Fuel Kranks wrapped in 37x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers, and bushwacker flares (just put on today, as a matter of fact).

It's basically a mall crawler at the moment due to my location and work schedule, but I plan on hitting some trails in northeast Florida or north Georgia here soon. Future plans are a set of 17x9.5 Allied Monster wheels, probably wrapped in the same tires. Not sure what else!

1604927_10203066026953898_2059787488_n.jpg

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE CC :standing wave:......and thank you for your service to this beautiful country of ours and for putting your life on the line fighting the good fight as a LEO:thumb:......nice additions to your rig brother :rock:..... You do know it's only the beginning......the affliction that you now have has no known cure......fair warning to ya!

Cheers:beer:

~Woodrow~

Welcome to the WAYALIFE. Loving in NE FL or SE GA depending how you look at it we are neighbors. Look into Jeep Beach. Should be a good time.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit device using WAYALIFE mobile app

cctroupe

Welcome to the WAYALIFE. Loving in NE FL or SE GA depending how you look at it we are neighbors. Look into Jeep Beach. Should be a good time.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit device using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh definitely. I consider North Florida more of a neighbor than the city folks from North Georgia. ;)

I go down to Fernandina Beach/Amelia Island at least once a year.

Flatattack

I'm down, brother! You're on North FL social club thread on JK-Forum, right? I think we've discussed this on there lol. What's the best place in that area? Osceola?
Yep, Osceola is the closest but it's basically just dirt roads through the woods with the occasional water hole. It's fun for something different. HardRock is a good time and a lot more technical than the National forest. I'll check around and see what a few buddies want to hit next trip.

cctroupe

Welcome to Wayalife! Great looking rig! How is the ride/handling with those 37s on there?

Not terrible, it gets a little shaky around 70 MPH but I RARELY ever hit that speed. Anything under drives great. I am seriously thinking of going to 4.56 gears though, since it's a daily driver.

Top Bottom