Alignment shop in vegas?

Jklee

I'm looking for a good alignment shop in vegas. I had my jeep aligned before I left Phoenix and half way up it went into limp mode due to the steering wheel being off. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
You don't Jack it up, just park with your wheels straight and tape on the center top of your steering wheel helps. might take a few tries, and don't turn the buckle to much.

Hooligan

So if I have stock control arms and track bars is there really no point paying for an alignment. I noticed my wheel is a little off since I swapped the coils. Ive centered the steering wheel in the past after ball joints but lical 4x4 shop says I should slways get a proper alignment done. :confused:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
So if I have stock control arms and track bars is there really no point paying for an alignment. I noticed my wheel is a little off since I swapped the coils. Ive centered the steering wheel in the past after ball joints but lical 4x4 shop says I should slways get a proper alignment done. :confused:

nothing to align if you didn't touch your tie rod. can't adjust camber or castor. usually just centering your steering wheel is needed.

Jklee

I have aftermarket tie rod, drag link, and front and rear tracbars. He got me aligned tho then found a loose mount I needed to have welded. Really cool guy.

Top Bottom