BUZNGA

Here's a couple pics from our trip today. :clap2:

IMAG1602.jpg

IMAG1610.jpg

IMAG1609.jpg

IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

DA RUNT

Nice trails for sure, but when it rains these things are slick. The red dirt turns to clay.

Yeti-09

BUZNGA said:
Here's a couple pics from our trip today. :clap2:

Your going the wrong way on that trail.. Should be going down it and it comes back around to jeep eater or the playground... Is it bad that I can tell where these are taken? Thinking...

DA RUNT

Yeti-09 said:
Your going the wrong way on that trail.. Should be going down it and it comes back around to jeep eater or the playground... Is it bad that I can tell where these are taken? Thinking...

I was going down it, but its washed out at the bottom before the left bend onto the flat part. At least a 3ft drop. Little too big for da runt..... For now ;)

Yeti-09

Ahh it wasn't that bad last time I was up there, but I'm a little bigger than yours too. But we usually hang far far right and just left it go, no brakes and just left it follow the curve around. Well it won't push you all the way around that bend but it will get you past that drop off. Give me 110 days and I'll show you in person!! Well I have 96 days till we're back...

DA RUNT

Cool, times gonna fly by. The Toyo tires are on backorder, go figure lol. Gonna wait til I get em to lift it. Don't wanna look like I'm skating. Worse case, I'll park at the top and walk down to take pics :)

Yeti-09

Hmm did they say how long back order was? I wonder if the 37s on 17s are on back order too?? I should order them now i guess or just get the new 40s on 17s and run the fukc out of that dana 30 till it breaks!!

DA RUNT

It was a great time, I need to go more often. Hey Yeti, they said they're on backorder from the vendor so they didn't have an exact time frame. I've had stuff take anywhere from 2 weeks to almost 3 months no joke!

Yeti-09

Sucks! Well I hope you get you're soon.. I wonder how long 4wheelparts will hold tires for if I order them now and come in before I get back... You already ordered you lift and DS too right?

DA RUNT

They'll hold em for you, it's only a couple months. They might not even be in by the time you get here lol. Ya all my stuff has been on order about 3 weeks already. Lift, ds, shocks.

Top Bottom