rubicon shocks

dentdude36

hey everyone, Im wondering if i can remove oem shocks from my 2011 jk sport 2 door and use the red rubicon shocks? i do have a 2 inch suspension lift currently, does it matter if rubicon shocks are from 2 door or 4 door? and are the shocks much better?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

4Low

Yes you can use the shocks from the rubicon. 2d or 4d are the same. They are an improvement over the stock shocks.

munstie

I'm pretty sure Rubicon shocks are a monotube so they should perform better as they disapate heat more efficiently. As far as using them with a 2"lift I'm not sure, but if your running factory sport shocks with two inch coils, I wouldn't see why you couldn't run the Rubicon shocks.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

dentdude36

i am running the oem shocks never changed them just had a 2 invh suspension lift installed few months ago so im assuming they will fit,
thanks for the info

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Yup! I have 'em on mine with 18/59 springs and puck leveling kit. Very noticeable compared to the stock sport shocks.

Even my wife noticed the difference.

dentdude36

any issues with changing right front? i heard was real pain in the butt

ScottC

If you need a set...I'm selling a set. PM me if you want them. If not, no worries. Good luck with the mods.

Top Bottom