D-rings

JK12

So I am looking for D-rings now that I have my rear EVO mounts.
What size and brand do you guys run? Also I have a 4 door if that helps

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
i bought 3/4" from tractor supply. i got the black 14,500 pound ones. the cast ones are 9,500 pound. you can fit the 7/8 ones, but i think you have to drill out the hole or dremmel it out a bit.

pvanweelden

Most 3/4" d rings have pins that are actually 7/8" and require a 15/16" hole.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK12

Thanks guys. Im guessing its the same for the front end too? with the EVO 1/4 pounder. and ill have to check CAL ranch store that we have because i dont believe there is a tractor supply around me

JKFlyer

Thanks guys. Im guessing its the same for the front end too? with the EVO 1/4 pounder. and ill have to check CAL ranch store that we have because i dont believe there is a tractor supply around me

make sure to get daystar isolater thingys

Holeshot

Banned
I was debating these. are they really worth it?:thinking:

all depends on your bumper design. I have them for look. But if your shackles are tapping against your bumper and make noise, then yes it could eliminate the noise.

Sporadic

I have the 3/4" Rugged Ridge D-rings for front and back EVO setup. They look exactly like the ones in Catahoula's pic.:cool:

StrizzyChris

Got my smitty built ones for cheap on amazon. Never have been a fan of that company, but pretty much all of them are made in china by the same companies and thatincludes ARB's.

SWRUBI

make sure to get daystar isolater thingys

I have these and you still get rattle between the shackle bolt making contact with the bolt hole on my bumper. Honestly, if noise is an issue take them off and stow them away in your Jeep and pull them when you need them.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I have these and you still get rattle between the shackle bolt making contact with the bolt hole on my bumper. Honestly, if noise is an issue take them off and stow them away in your Jeep and pull them when you need them.

I ran a layer of black electrical tape around the bolt no noise or rattle. ...:)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
i bought 3/4" from tractor supply. i got the black 14,500 pound ones. the cast ones are 9,500 pound. you can fit the 7/8 ones, but i think you have to drill out the hole or dremmel it out a bit.

went to a local tractor supply looking for the black 14,500 - did you get them online? couldn't find them at the local TS

Top Bottom