Housing for factory fog lights

Sporadic

Does anyone know if there is an external housing available for the factory JK fog lights. I'm trying to figure out a way to reuse these on my new 1/4 pounder bumper.

Thanks,
Ty
:beer:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I've been looking into this as well. I'm considering going all EVO with the quarter pounder, sliders and rear bumper fascia with D ring mounts. I too want to keep the fog lights (I use them almost every morning here). This is what I have found in my research:
http://www.quadratec.com/products/12001_2117_07.htm

They bolt on, so I'm pretty sure holes would have to be drilled. I haven't been able to find a picture of how they mount yet. The only other option I have found is to purchase free standing fog lights and mount them t a fairlead mount. Hope this helps. These light pods are probably the route I will go if I get the quarter pounder.

munstie

I remember seeing somewhere, they used 4" pvc caps for housings and it actually looked pretty good.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Sporadic

I've been looking into this as well. I'm considering going all EVO with the quarter pounder, sliders and rear bumper fascia with D ring mounts. I too want to keep the fog lights (I use them almost every morning here). This is what I have found in my research:
http://www.quadratec.com/products/12001_2117_07.htm

They bolt on, so I'm pretty sure holes would have to be drilled. I haven't been able to find a picture of how they mount yet. The only other option I have found is to purchase free standing fog lights and mount them t a fairlead mount. Hope this helps. These light pods are probably the route I will go if I get the quarter pounder.

Those may actually work using the hi-lift holes.

EVO has a new light bracket for the 1/4 pounder so I wonder if these housings would work together allowing for a cleaner look?

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Those may actually work using the hi-lift holes.

EVO has a new light bracket for the 1/4 pounder so I wonder if these housings would work together allowing for a cleaner look?

Do you have a link for the EVO light mount for the 1/4 pounder? Can't find them anywhere

I remember seeing somewhere, they used 4" pvc caps for housings and it actually looked pretty good.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

I would use the ABS caps before PVC. ABS is the black pipe used in plumbing for drain pipes.

R/
Will

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The member krieger or kreiger on here bolted some D2's to the T in the front of the bumper. He just spaced it with a washer.

Top Bottom