Warn 9.5ti questions

TooTall

Found a used 9.5ti from a local shop for $800. A few scratches but looks great overall and runs fine. My question... I know this winch was replaced by the 9.5cti. Other than the color I can't find any information about the differences. Anyone have some insight? Thanks

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
What I found on the Warn 9.5CTI - couple of new changes, however the 9.5ti is still an excellent winch anyways and for $800 it's a deal!

Las Vegas, NV (11/02/10) - Oregon-based Warn Industries has released its newest electric winch for trucks and SUVs. Part of the WARN Ultimate Performance Series, this new winch showcases new technology, an attractive and functional design, and the outstanding performance Warn Industries is legendary for. Introducing the WARN 9.5cti electric winch.

The WARN 9.5cti is an ideal mix of tough and tech. It has a 9,500 lb. (4310 kg) single-line pulling capacity with fast line speeds and all-new contactor for optimum winch control and performance. This ultra-durable, ultra-reliable contactor-complete with cadmium-plated copper contacts-extends heat resistance and provides an outstanding duty cycle. It also has new levels of weather sealing and longevity, adding to the winch's "Ultimate Performance" qualities. The 9.5cti also features a motor-mounted thermometric sensor that provides motor temperature feedback via an indicator lamp located on the winch remote. Speaking of remote, the 9.5cti has a redesigned pistol-grip remote with increased ergonomics, durability, and sealing.

Other key features of the 9.5cti include extreme-duty sealing to keep the elements out; a stout, cast aluminum-alloy housing; and a massive integrated control box to protect the electronics from damage. The winch is finished in a durable, chip-resistant high-gloss black powder-coated finish, and includes 125' (38m) of 5/16" (8mm) diameter wire rope, hook, and roller fairlead.

Ideal for a variety of trucks and SUVs, the WARN 9.5cti will provide reliable off-road support for users looking for an Ultimate Performance winch with a 9,500 lb. capacity for their truck or SUV.

Top Bottom