Best place to get cb

Ldogg

I bought a couple things from rightchannelradio and I think northridge sells cb's now too.

looking to get CB ( cobra 29 ) trying to get a package deal. thanks for the help!

T/A and Petro truck stops have a Cobra 29 that comes with a Gearkeeper mic lanyard and external speaker for roughly $129. If you know a driver that fuels there often you might try working out a deal with him to get it even cheaper with his fueling points.

We Are Jeep..Resistance Is Futile..

Spartan

I got my CB from Right Channel Radio. I went with the Cobra 75 package, but they have other packages. This is the package I got.
Cobra 75 radio. Also include a durable Firestik or Wilson antenna, choice of mounting hardware, high-grade coax, speaker and SWR meter

Tigrcky

i got my Cobra 29WXNWST from radio shack for like $119 amazon beats it by like 13 dollars but im not sure what they would charge on shipping...

I bought my 29lx and firestik from wearecb.com cb was about $120 after the optional tune and firestik was around $20.

JEEPnGEO

I bought my Cobra 29LX off of eBay and it was from a good ole boy who has tuned these things for the last 40 years. He dropped in an echo board, swing kit updated some of the other "STUFF" and backed it up with a year warranty and assisted with the setup over the phone. This buy was easily 60+ years old. Don't want to say what it runs but what ever you get, find someone that know their stuff and have it peaked and tuned. Makes a big difference. I can talk to people 15 miles away.

My next one is going to be a Stryker SR-955HP These can go up to 200 Watts with minimal effort. These are great if you are in the middle of no where and the cell phone doesn't work.

Lots of different models out there. What features mean the most to you and then search and you tube the models you like. If you do go with a built up unit then make sure you have the right wiring for the power draw.

tapcola

How many out their used the 18 ft cable vs the 9 ft ? and what did you do with the extra or did you run a custom ?

Top Bottom