DCR JEEP says "Fuck you gook"

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Even though he has 581 posts here, I'll be the first to say that I don't really know who DCR JEEP is. So far as I can tell, he was a fan of WAYALIFE, had our decals on his Jeep and was even still posting up on the forum up until the 6th of this month. Today, I sent out an emailer announcing Weld Racing signing up here and got the following response from him...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 1:24 PM
To: webmaster
Subject: Re: Please Welcome Weld Racing to WAYALIFE!!

Fuck you gook

Sent from my iPhone

Hey Eric, if you are reading this now, your account is still active and I'd love to hear more from you. :yup:

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
That's just sad that he needs to use derogatory remarks like that to get a point across. Why even say anything, if your that mad just leave there are plenty of other forums.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
There is no way around it, a lot of people just suck.

Eric clearly sucks, but I doubt he has the guts to actually show his face and try to explain how his email is anything more than the response of an ignorant, racist pig.

JK12

Being half Asian myself. And being one of the younger guys, I've always have gotten shit for it and quite frankly I'm use to it. Yeah I know bad but for anyone who says something like that is just an asshole and is a person who is bringing the world to shit. I don't know why anyone thinks they're better than anyone else. It's immature and using a derogatory term like that just means you have no respect for anyone or anything. I've talked to him before and he seemed cool but now I know he's just a typical douche. I hope people will grow up one day but I don't see that anytime soon

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For whatever it's worth, I sent him the following reply earlier today...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 2:04 PM
To: Eric Henry
Subject: Re: Please Welcome Weld Racing to WAYALIFE!!

Good afternoon to you too. Did I miss something?

Never heard back from him so I posted what he said here. Being from Orlando, Florida, I figured someone here might know him and might tip him off. I honestly don't know what I might have done to bring out the best in him but, I'm all ears if he's willing to chime in now :yup:

NY1982JK

:cheesy: more people than you know.

Wtf Eddie!?

I'm so sorry you have to deal with stuff like this. This is just uncalled for and you're a better man than me for keeping your cool the way you do with all these :asshat:s.
I do hope there is some sort of explanation for this but honestly, I'm at a loss for what it could be. No excuse for shit like this... :naw:

Sent from my Droid MAXX using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom