Enforcer lift

DKronk42

So, my ultimate plan is bolt on coil overs but that is way way down the line. Until then i was planning on 3 inch enforcer. My question is if i get the 3 in for 35's, and decide at a later date that i want to go 37's what dies this entail?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You'll be fine you have a 2 door. You'll get 3.5" of lift. Might need to trim a bit. You also need rear upper adjustable control arms with the enforcer. Along with both driveshafts.

DKronk42

Yeah i was counting on those, i was just curious because my jeep build is going to be very slow due to budget constraints, and i dont plan on going over 35's but i know how i am... And i was wondering if it was better to just get the 3in for 37's just in case. Thanks for the info man

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yeah i was counting on those, i was just curious because my jeep build is going to be very slow due to budget constraints, and i dont plan on going over 35's but i know how i am... And i was wondering if it was better to just get the 3in for 37's just in case. Thanks for the info man

Look at Hinrich build. He has the 3" plush ride springs with 37's. He had about 3.5" just like overlander said

Sent from my iPhone

DKronk42

I guess my confusion stemmed from earlier today, i was on northridge and noticed a 3in for 35's and a 3in for 37's as well as a 4in for 35's and a 4in for 37's, so i was unsure if the two lifts had any different hardware other than maybe bumpstops.

Top Bottom