Rustys off road control Arms

Mustafa

I was looking for some upgraded control arms for the Jk was wondering of anybody has tried the Rustys lower control arm that connects the uppers into the lower the have the rebuildable Flex joints and retain the factory mount locations.
Part # RC-CA500-JK.. off http://www.rustysoffroad.com/. any insite would be appreciated as usual.

Mustafa

Lol that was pointless ... I run a radius arm setup on my Sas equipped Ranger with out any problems for the last 7 years. But its a Trailer queen.. My question is does anybody run these or just stick with the upper and lower "factory" style setups.. Either way I will be upgrading but imo the less moving parts the better. The up side to a radius arm is you retain almost the same geometries threw the range of travel. pinion angles change slightly but driveline lengths are essentially unchanged.. They also have less tendency to walk under the Jeep under heavy articulation, bad side with them using the same "short" factory mounts I would think this setup less drivable on the interstate.. Its either these or Evo's Adjustable upper and lowers frt. and back. Both sets are rebuildable which is awesome. Hopefully I see both setups in Moab and that might make the decisions easier.

Top Bottom