JK Under Hood Insulation - FREE to good home

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Dirty ass under-hood insulation with dust from Moab, Rubicon, Panamint Valley, the New Year Kick-off run, and a recent Death Valley trip.
Free to good home. (It has been hosed off).

Comes on the Rubicon model if anyone wants it.
LOCAL PICK-UP IN ORANGE COUNTY, CA ONLY ... NO SHIPPING.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
If I swap with mine, do I then get to say my jeep has gone to all those places? :crazyeyes::cheesy:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Dibs on the insulation...Now please throw it in the trash for me... :crazyeyes:

OK, so I take it no one wants this fine highly engineered Mopar product? Am I just an idiot for posting this? Should I truly throw it away so someone that wants one won't have a chance to get it for FREE???

JKbrick

My rubicon didn't come with one but I put one in to keep my paint from damage from heat but more for the fact they are supposed to suppress fire, just what I was told don't know if it is true?

Moochie

My rubicon didn't come with one but I put one in to keep my paint from damage from heat but more for the fact they are supposed to suppress fire, just what I was told don't know if it is true?

It is for sound insulation only. Do you think that Sport's and Sahara's don't burn?

Last edited:

JeepFan

Hooked
OK, so I take it no one wants this fine highly engineered Mopar product? Am I just an idiot for posting this? Should I truly throw it away so someone that wants one won't have a chance to get it for FREE???

Yes x3. Lmao :cheesy: just kidding.

JKbrick

It is for sound insulation only. Do you think that Sport's and Sahara's don't burn?

Hmm, good point. You would think Sahara would come with if it's for sound since that's an upgrade. Damn that's $100 I could have done other things with (again)

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
LAST CALL!!! Tomorrow is trash day here in the GG, so if no one wants this super nice noise dampering piece of Toledo's finest craftsmanship ... in it goes. Goodbye Forever. :boohoo:

Brankz

Your trash can maybe is hungry he wants it for sure lol.

BUMP!

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Hmm, good point. You would think Sahara would come with if it's for sound since that's an upgrade. Damn that's $100 I could have done other things with (again)

My 2012 sport came with it.:confused:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DManuel

Do you have the little black plastic thingy that secures it to the bottom of the hood? I will take that thing if you still have it. I can even pick it up from you in the parking lot of Cortinas. :)

JeepFan

Hooked
Do you still have that hood pad thingy? I want to upgrade my spill kit! :bleh:

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
if you have any left over from Rausch i will take that off your hands as well. i will pay for shipping!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Do you have the little black plastic thingy that secures it to the bottom of the hood? I will take that thing if you still have it. I can even pick it up from you in the parking lot of Cortinas. :)

Yep still have them but the insulation left yesterday in a big blue trash truck. I will keep them for you! :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom