Steering super loose

Mediumsizetony

So I have a 11 sport s 2dr ,I have about 34k the steering wheel seems loose And seems to wander while driving I'm thinking maybe tierod/ draglink or a combo of both Also plans for the future are 2.5 lift with 33s So any tips/suggestions would be much appreciated

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What do you have on your jeep so far? Your profile is empty so I can't see what you have installed already

Sent from my iPhone

txjeeplover

Wandering can be caused by several different factors. Yes a worn tie rod or drag link, but also bad ball joints, poor alignment, bad steering gear, improper tire pressure, or even a bad brake caliper.

Mediumsizetony

First off id like to say thanks for the replays Also the jeep is bone stock , I've been saving and collecting parts for the spring And as far as the user info goes. I've been mostly reading other threads to learn as much as I can. And in fact I can't for the life of me. Figure out how to update it On another note when I bought the jeep it had about 26k on it and I registered it on the Chrysler website I looked up past service history and it said that the right side ball joints had been replaced at 10 k and their were other Things like oil changes ect.

Moochie

You have to go to the Wayalife full site to work on your profile. Left side of your inbox page. Click on notifications.
This can't be done with the app.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
sounds like it could be a ball joint issue again then since they were already replaced.

Top Bottom