EVO Lever - What about the exhaust?

jk12blk

For those of you running the EVO lever or an equivalent rear cantilever suspension system, where are you terminating your exhaust? I found an old post detailing a Rancho exhaust install and it appeared as if they terminated the exhaust directly under the tub (probably under the rear doors of an unlimited jk). Is there room to dump the exhaust over the rear diff? How loud is the exhaust when terminated under the tub? Any feedback appreciated. thanks.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You bring up a good point. Some of us (like us PA folk) need the exhaust to be a post axle dump. Is it safe to assume you can't run the EVO lever or if you do the exhaust would need to be custom?

Sent from my iPhone

I am not positive but by the looks of it, a custom exhaust would be needed. Again, I am not positive, just looking at the evo lever set up on google images. I'm sure somebody with more knowledge will chime in

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It's been a while, but I have seen the EVO lever with a custom exhaust coming out the back through two holes cut in the lever skid plate.

GCM 2

You can see in this older picture of my rig exactly where it exits. No issues EVER with exhaust in the cab, but I do know some states are complete Nazis when it comes to any modification like this

image-2653683956.jpg

Maybe you can see in this photo, there is not a ton of free space left to weave exhaust tubing through the EVO Lever. Like Sharkey said, it can probably be done, but it's going to take a lot of creative bending.

image-475313600.jpg

Top Bottom