Which Wiring Harnesses Work With 50" LED Light Bars?

LeJerk

For those of you that didn't get wiring with your 50" LED Light Bar, what wiring harness did you buy? I see the one by Rigid and a bunch on eBay from unknown manufacturers.

What works, and what works best? My bar has a short lead and bare wires on the end.

Manufacturers and vendors feel free to show me what you got! Either in this thread or you can PM me.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You could make your own harness if you can do a little bit of electrical work.

Just need some wire, couple fuses, relay, terminals, crimp connectors, a switch and some heat shrink. That's all the wiring harness will come with.

JayKay

Caught the Bug

Just need some wire, couple fuses, relay, terminals, crimp connectors, a switch and some heat shrink. That's all the wiring harness will come with.

What OverlanderJK said. You'll save a lot of money making your own. Plus you might have material left for future lighting plans

chuckt62

Rigid uses the Deutsche style connectors (DT variety I think) on the cubes so the 50 probably uses the same. I haven't found any of the ebay harnesses with that connector so if you go DIY you'll need to source a mate or cut/splice something else. It's also heavier gauge wire than most generic harness so I'd just get the real thing $25 MSRP.

You can find the actual Rigid harness for under $30 shipped all over the net.

...what brand bar is it?

c

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Says the electrician. :cheesy:

Top Bottom