35s build Qs

zaid7

So my eyes are now set on 35s like I use to have but with evo bolt ons. Long arm kit my question is. Is this over kill for size tire I want to run as I'll only be setting height at 3.5 inch also is it really worth me upgrading my d30 to a pr44 or just sleeve and gussset. What I have with chrome-olly shafts

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RamP

It's totally going to depend on the kind of wheeling you want to do. Just getting up on 35's is easy. If you find yourself doing lots of rock crawling a PR44 might be a good idea. And, along with the Evo long arm, would give you the flexibility to go to 37's in the future.

bl17z90

So my eyes are now set on 35s like I use to have but with evo bolt ons. Long arm kit my question is. Is this over kill for size tire I want to run as I'll only be setting height at 3.5 inch also is it really worth me upgrading my d30 to a pr44 or just sleeve and gussset. What I have with chrome-olly shafts

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using WAYALIFE mobile app

The bolt ons will allow you a lot of flex as well as give you a comfortable ride at high speeds.

The long arms will give you a more comfortable ride on the road since it will make your control arms sit at a less harsh angle. The evo long arms will have Currie Johnny Joints which is a great joint if you are running a suspension that flexes well. Long arms become effective as you lift higher not increase tire size.

If you don't plan on going larger than 35's I would keep the Dana 30 and just do gussets and regear when you have the money for it. Chromology shafts wouldn't hurt either

Top Bottom