HIlift jack mounts

Texasjeep01

I have a 2001 TJ and I already have a hood mount for it but I would like to mount it somewhere else. I do not have a swing out tire carrier and a stock rear bumper. Ive seen jacks mounted directly behind the spare tire through the rims and some mounted on the rear bumper, but I don't know how to do that and need write ups. ANY ideas and tips help, thanks.

Jiffy05

When I was going to buy one I was going to try and mount it in the back to the roll bar. I don't know if that would be a good option for you or if you would like that.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
^^^ what coach said. i would mount it to the roll bar so it doesnt rust from the rain and all of the other elements.

beans

^^^ what coach said. i would mount it to the roll bar so it doesnt rust from the rain and all of the other elements.

THIS

I've already posted this pic (sorry for the repeat) but here you go. You can get the mount at quadratec--I dont think it would be much to alter it for a TJ. You can also make them yourself I believe with various plumbing supplies. A rusted-grime-filled Hi-Jack can be VERY dangerous. I wouldn't play around with leaving it in the elements :(

IMAG0237.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom