FS 3.5 RK X Factor lift with fox shocks

Cocajun

For sale never installed 3.5 RK X factor lift. Kit was unboxed to check to make sure all parts were included then replaced in original boxes. Also included are fox 2.0 shocks and RK 3 inch bump stops. I am selling it because I have decided to go in a different direction. This combo would cost from 2300 to 2500. I am asking 1900 plus shipping. Save 300 to 500 on a brand new kit. My loss your gain. I checked on shipping and it ranged between 125 to 150 dollars depending on type of shipping and location.

WJCO

Meme King
For sale never installed 3.5 RK X factor lift. Kit was unboxed to check to make sure all parts were included then replaced in original boxes. Also included are fox 2.0 shocks and RK 3 inch bump stops. I am selling it because I have decided to go in a different direction. This combo would cost from 2300 to 2500. I am asking 1900 plus shipping. Save 300 to 500 on a brand new kit. My loss your gain. I checked on shipping and it ranged between 125 to 150 dollars depending on type of shipping and location.

Do you still have the lift for sale?

Top Bottom