Sedona AZ

socalrubi

I'm in Sedona AZ for the week and was thinking about hitting a few trails...i got a mostly stock TJ Rubi. Does anyone know any moderate or easy trails?? Thanks!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
truth be told, ALL the trails out there are easy and you can do them in a stock jeep. i would recommend that you do broken arrow as that will give you the best trail ride in the area.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Broken Arrow is doable in a stock TJ, and is the funnest IMHO. Soldiers Pass is short, but fun, and stock friendly. If you want to get off the beaten path, away from the pink tour jeeps, and check out some out Indian cliff dwellings, Outlaw Trail is a great one that takes longer to do and is out in the open terrain, not adjacent a residential area.

DMFNJ24601

Broken Arrow is a fun frail, did that last week in my stock JK. Go hit up Nene @ Barlow Jeep Rentals for trail info and maps.

Prime8

Lots of trails all over the state. Find a bookstore or 4x4 shop. Most if them will sell an AZ offroad guide that gives directions, reviews, and details of over 50 trails statewide. I had it, but forget what its called...

socalrubi

Awsome! I wanna try and get as much trail time as i can get in wile im here! Ill have the pic of this trip posted by Monday at the latest.

Top Bottom